What can you say about search engine optimization nowadays? For me, kasi it's like a fastest growing business around the globe eh. I'm wondering on how the experts in SEO doing or strategies they do to make their projects websites rank in major search engine e.g.(bing, google, and yahoo)? Because i want to expand my knowledge about Search Engine Optimization eh..Hahaiz..It's a hard time to answered those questions surround me about SEO eh..I would like to share with you the questions that i have been encountered since i entered this industry. Could you help me?
This are the following questions:
That's just my concern for now!.
This are the following questions:
- What are the most important in major search engines? Content or Links? and Why?
- How long Yahoo Search Engine Rank your site?
- Is PR (page rank) really important? Why?
- Why all "Flash page" rank in Yahoo Search Engine? On my knowledge that "Content" is a king. right? I just notice that all the "Flash Page" rank in Yahoo and Google? I am confused.hah!
- In Social Bookmarking is it needed to have a lot of Account for your different website projects?
- How can earn money even if your working in a private company as SEO?
That's just my concern for now!.
No comments:
Post a Comment